Return, Exchange, and Refund Policy
Everyone at Homeplace Group wants to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and that everything was delivered as ordered. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell, and offering a great customer experience is our top priority.
Return Policy - Product Restrictions
Certain types of products sold by Homeplace Group are non-returnable. Items which cannot be returned include: Bed Frames and Rails, Center Supports, Mattresses and Box Springs, Temporary Beds (Rollaway Beds, Trundle Beds, Sleeper Sofa Mechanisms), Adjustable Beds, and Bedding.
At Homeplace Group, we strive to answer all questions and concerns prior to an order being placed. We encourage you to contact our support team so we can help ensure you receive the correct product the first time.
Damaged / Defective Items and Incorrect Shipments
Who Covers the Shipping Costs?
In cases where items arrive damaged or in defective condition, we will either arrange for return shipping, or ask that you dispose of the product, as deemed appropriate. We do not reimburse or provide credit for return shipping costs. If a product is damaged or defective, you should make arrangements with our support team prior to returning anything to us.
For all other cases, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. For orders which qualified for Free Shipping, the actual cost of shipping and handling will be deducted from your refund.
Unless otherwise notified when being issued your Return Authorization Number, returns will be assessed a restocking fee. This fee is a percentage of the order total, based on the following rules:
- Exchanges received in new condition, with all pieces included.
- All items returned in new, unopened
packaging, with all pieces included, AND
- All items returned with opened
packaging, but in new condition with all pieces included,
- All items returned in new condition
(Opened or Unopened), with all pieces included,
- Items returned damaged, missing parts,
or obviously used, OR
How to Request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number:
- Be sure to specify which items you wish to return, and include a reason for returning.
- Specify whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange, and if requesting an exchange, which item you would like to exchange for.
- Be sure to include your name, order number, and contact information to expedite processing.
How the Returns Process Usually Works
- You will immediately receive an automated response letting you know we received your request.
- You will be emailed a RMA Number and return instructions (Usually within 1 Business Day.)
- Write your RMA number clearly on the outside of the package and include a copy of the original order paperwork inside the box.
- You will be notified by email once your refund or exchange has been processed.